Friday, December 21, 2007

Study Life_8th Semester

count down........
count down......
count down....
count down..
count down left: 12days more to go.....
i just left last final 2 semester to complete my programme.
but before i start my second last semester, i need to finish a report, a logbook for internship. i need to prepare for the presentation slide, i need to prepare for my final project....
wowww... so many tasks... so few days.... sien.
boh sim to start my report,
boh ism to start my presentation slide,
feel very lazy with it.

ohya..... make a check point here
i changed my project from plotter to crane.
becos 1 thing quite similar within these 2 project is the x-y-z axis translation implement into the project.
headache with it.... seriously, badly...

aiks.... still thinking of taking 6subjects or 5 subjects... which one come first..
omg, i recall the damn shit lecturer.... faint...
such a GOOD lecturer i met. he work well, teach well, but speak.... killing my brain cell.
stop stop!!! stop thinking of him.... let rock and roll....!!!