Thursday, December 13, 2007

Study Life_FYP Proposal

haha... finally finished my 6pages(including front page) proposal.....
hmm... how come proposal has to include the hardware overview, literature review?

i tot it suppose to write in report?

whatever, i already done my proposal and guess what
this proposal not carry any mark for the whole module...

comon, i still got 2 week logbook plus 1 training report to finish up by this month...

faster, faster, tomorrow will be my last day i train in Spansion.

then i can prepare myself for traveling around, taking photo, breathing the free air although the outdoor air condition is not much better than here..... but i can feel freedom... haha

countdown for myself, still got 26 hours to fly out from cage, back to my sunny blue sky.

wait... i am coming!!!
fight back to school!!!