Monday, March 10, 2008

Joke of day

back to kopitiam..... go for roti bakar again.....
this is the first situation.....
an uncle with androgenic alopecia sit beside the table of my friend and I.
below is the conversation of the uncle shouted through his hand phone.

uncle: eh, u still owe me 'cit pa gui cheng'(few thousand-K
Renminbi), rite?
uncle: plus that day, another few thousand ringgit, so......

that time my friend and i was thought.. wah... ai meh??(need to be like this??)... so much money...
and.. my friend tell me.. later end up will be 1 million....
at the same time.......

uncle: so.. total is 2.8million la....
uncle: yalah... convert to Renminbi is around 2.8 million la.....
uncle: then when u wan stock just call me up la. i got a lot stocks.... (some sort like this)

my friend and i was sweating... how come 2.8million?? more than expected.... either his math is very poor or he is tua pao sien(Cannon).
this is enough... make us sick of it... yet we cannot laugh to obvious in front of him.... later he bring out his secret weapon.... who knows? haha :D

ok... over.. we continue tasting our baked bread....

after a short while
second situation

he talk through the hand phone again.
below is the conversation:

uncle: yes?
uncle: yaya.. my house still under construction..... almost done d....
uncle: soon la and the land is just flat.... soon will be done la....
uncle: so.. u need stock?? i got...

wtf with him..... talk so loud yet
has not been ashamed.....
he definitely failed his math. no doubt... he is joker as well either tua pao sien....

my friend and i cannot stand with this.... pay and faster get into the car.....

from this we realize that....one of my friend, Yong... he is kinda same type with this uncle
this might be my friend conversation if he is there

my friend: yes?? anything?
my friend: oh... that guy owe me 3 millions... although not much... anyway... i need the money back, if he cannot return in time, i will treat him 2 bullets
my friend: ok. bye.... dont talk so much cock la... 2.8million is nothing for me....

omg.... tua pao sien..... LOL