Saturday, April 19, 2008

Reinforcement

hmm...... reinforcement has come to join my force....
welcome my new toy

Canon EOS 450D / Rebel XSi

but still somewhere imperfect whereby the shop only left 1 unit....
due to the vacation coming on this Thursday,
my partner lets me get the unit and he come to join me later....

dont worry brother... we will wait for the day when 3 of us stand together, with 1 aim........
still remember that slogan?
1 shutter to rule them all
1 shutter to find them
1 shutter to bring them up
and in the darkness, flash them?

haha

this unit is not come with kit lens set but
tamron 17-50mm F2.8 Dii LD
hohoho...
really like it so much, capture more photo in low light situation

on the other hand,
i got 4GB SD memory card
Kenko CPL filter
Raydawn UV filter
Bagman Backpack
LCD Protector

total cost me RM4375
hmm.... the reasonable price la.... as compare to other yet the boss is so friendly
from the one of the famous DSLR seller in penang, EZCam / CnS

450D, piece of hot cake.....
as what i know fom the boss, there is 5 unit available on last nite, this morning, 4 sold out... that why left 1 unit for 2 of us... the next batch will be available on coming monday/tuesday.

later will post up my photo... in next blogger
http://phileoreborn.blogspot.com/