Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bad Luck

bad luck!! bad luck....

why recently my luck is so bad.....
since last week until today

i bang my car to the post while i looking at the other side
the side signal bulb broken
replace a new bulb in pair cost me RM35
i have to pay it and from my own pocket

i wasted 2 small pieces of UV PCB
when i get my thing ready to expose under the sun
the weather turn to cloudy and it cause the track disperse
without a solid line
the etching cannot be done
the track is over lapping to each other

i cut my finger twice

arrgh.... i cannot make my mind bright and clear
symptom of getting old?

anyway, i had tried out some tele-lens today
canon EFS 55-250mm IS
and
sigma APO 70-300mm
from the focal length itself, i prefer sigma because it have a longer focal length and from what the boss, uncle chua told me, APO is a good lens, isn't?
because of some extra coating on the lens and the color is look greater than canon.

from the feature itself, i prefer canon due to the image stabilizer
finally i experience how the IS thing works,
it quite obvious if zoom out to maximum.

both min focus distance is almost the same,
for canon is 1.1meter, as written there
for sigma is 1.3meter, from my experience

but sigma come with macro mode, duh...
these 2 lens price is quite attractive
haiz.... but i wan UWA wor.... how?

TELE, MACRO, UWA..... i want all!!!