Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mood

my classmates, are in Project Mood
rush for final year project....
can see them carrying toolbox around
purchase, test, record non stop

my friends, are in Exam Mood
prepare for semester exam
few of them are in final semester
read, revive, memorize

me, still in Moodless
it's time to start my FYP as well
i wan to finish in 3 week times,
if not i will be mentally torture by 2 of them maybe 3, in the begin of June
i wont let it happen to me, buddies, hehe *grin*



today, Prof Jim visit to IICP
okay, fine
i don't understand what he talking,
i try listen to him
it's hard to catch what he is talking,
terrible slang + low voice
u make me sick......
luckily.... i got the points



IICP, it's NEW, but it's Troublesome
terrible from in to out....
elevator always down since i mention it in my previous entry, please do not take lift if rushing, you might be the next person to stuck in lift. unless your intention is not to go into the class on time. yup, it's a reasonable excuse.

now even worst

No Air Conditioner in class room
Project Lab, i can list down the item can be found in the lab.
and those items is Rubbish, Useless
even my own workshop is much more useful than project lab.
we are paying resource fee, and this so called 'Under Renovating' workshop is not ready for those students taking project.
SIEN.....