Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Recent Me

**************where are u??****************
wei,
since u back to hometown d...
why still not give me a call or msg wor...
are u still using the same handphone number ar?
since u not use that number for past 3 years...

and u not appear in MSN also...
u know?
i getting boring in my life without photography leh
my friend all are busy to prepare their final exam
and i tot u will join me...

aiks.... i just wan to let off my boredom here...
hmm.... if u read this, mah cincai give me a call lo...


**************friday outing lo****************
this friday..... floral fest outing....
ah goh ar.. ah goh...
why u wan go to malacca... haha...
nvm.. i will share my photo with u after.


***********decide to change car?*************
wooo.... finally make decision d,
tomolo will go to check out the car and please...
daddy, no more joke to me...
i am getting crazy and angry about this so called Proton eh HERO car....
such a rubbish...


*************final year project***************
hmm.. finally fabricated all the pcb d.. hahaha....
tmr will do the soldering and everything is ready for integrate
so that i can start my report and also prepare for my study
study planning and schedule, do report, do assignment,
and a lot.... cant finish la wei... siao one...


*************** stay or leave?****************
last nite, my aunty ask me go to singapore to get the job,
ask help from his son/my cousin, since he working in johor and his wife working in singapore
see got any vacancy boh....
my parent also agree with this.
i am thinking of it before
ok la, if got opportunity then i choose not to stay



huuu..... stop writing now.. i suppose to do my homework!!!
:)