Sunday, May 25, 2008

Recent Photo

recently i found that i like to take those landscape photo with panorama mode....
i got QE2, Teluk Bahang, X-Inti College and Georgetown Nite Scene in my collective album...

below is the link i share my collective photo
http://phileoreborn.blogspot.com/

other than panorama, the other style of photography so called
大头照, Big Head Photo
it look very funny to have this kind of photo,
everyone can turn to be cubby....
photo is getting fun!!!!


but, something really make me down is i found a post
a gal, who wan to sell her DSLR, brand new CANON EOS 450D after she bought it one day ago.
i am thinking that why she wan to sell her DSLR,
the reason make me sick
she prefer a lighter camera...

rich guy always like this?
buy stuff without try?
hmm..... anyway, i am happy and feel no regret with my 450D...
Happy Photo-ing