Thursday, June 19, 2008

Geram

i supposedly sleep on my bed and dream of some beautiful lady or maybe travel around the world or even fly out to the space, but i am NOT. now the time is 426am, i am blogging. at first i planed to take dim sum (chinese breakfast) with some other friends included the one who just arrived from KL and i got my responsibility to drop him back home and i take my word in fact, that guy la... promise us to enjoy the 5am breakfast. so all the plan have to cancel... lucky i didnt call the other 2 gal wake up especially the one who still sleeping. but one of them sms me and ask me where am i, so sorry to tell u we cannot make it d.... i think we make it next time lo.. ok? cha bo..... u are the best one la.. hehe *grin*

aiks... sumthing to add on....
just received another gal sms, omg.. she said Good Morning to me....
haiz, i feel guilty of awake them at 4am.... arrghh.. what shud i do now??

hmm.. another thing to talk about is my result.... yup... refer to this blog and u will know wat happening... what make me CRAZY with the so called standard yet quality (huh?? got meh??) college.
http://kevintcp85.blogspot.com
if everybody deserve the BEST result but they wan to deduct the marks for adjustment?
then u make sure everyone score B or C rather than A.... wat kind of mindset is it....
2months to go only, i feel tired to argue and fight for it yet recently i am in bad mood... not worth for me to do so.. save my energy, save the world.

hmm... daddy still under hospital observation.... fast fast recover oh!!
:)
it just temporarily.. u will be fine soon....