Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Busy

recently start busy with my study again... but this time i feel much more stress as compare to last semester because this is my final semester and also end of my study life? temporarily la... as i wan to further more... :)
a lot assignments, a lot reports and also final year project again since last semester
i suppose to finish it during last semester as i already well prepared on it... but.. i am so so so lazy... omg.. cannot drag anymore.. not much time to hang over d.....
one thing i feel proud of myself.. haha.. i finished 6 lab reports of VHDL which consist about 30 sub title except the conclusions.... next is ADS rf design.... then cont to koay... shud i proceed with toyota or proton? haiz.... suffering....
last weekend i have a sum crazy idea.... BLOG 100 ways of commit suicide with no pain no suffer.... arrgh... why i got this kind of idea? thank to my friend who always talk with me __> si suak si suak... wtf.... i afraid later kena tangkap with the reason of mis guiding.. lol..
so.. stop thinking of it....