Thursday, July 24, 2008

Finally

finally finished my project poster presentation...
now is time to relax and start by next week need to have HELL kind of Training.. AGAIN like last semester....
this is my final semester and also the end of my college and U life.... there is no more exam, assignments, reports for me... hmm... atleast coming year? maybe months la...
hmm....
today presentation is quite smooth going anyway,
first is my principal, next is diploma programme head and follow by assurance manager.... then only have the official presentation.... omg.. all throw me the same question. i repeated the same answer many many times... LOL....
one thing i remember is i havent finish explain watever i written in poster, my examiners ask me have demo first.. err... ok, i feel more confident in demostrate instead of speech. wahahaha...
one thing really scared me is the connector drop off when i move my crane to the room. lucky one of my friend did brought the extra component and i replace it to my project.... really banyak banyak terima kasih to him, eric koh.
now is damn tired..... -.-
sleep? yes!!!