Monday, July 28, 2008

MIFC 2008

http://www.mifc.com.my/FLASH/mifc08.htm

oh... here they come again
malaysia international fireworks competition.
this is begin from 12th of August til 29th of August
team Malaysia, China, Canada, Spain and Australia (champion of MIFC 2007)

some things to share
i still remember last year when i was there to see the performance of japan team, if not mistaken and it's on our national day eve, 30th.
the performance suppose to start by 9pm but it's not, it's start after 12am... sweat
so.. this year no schedule on 30th d... yeah...

last year still using my digital compact camera to record the movie clip and capture the photos of the fireworks. this year can be much better becos can play with my new toy (20mins for train up my skill) .... and at same time record with my old toy.
wow... wahaha... so happy once think of it... cant wait for the day

still got 2 more weeks to go.... to end my study life....
start study for the last battle d... no wait, no waste!