Monday, September 15, 2008

First day in spsn



my first day work in Spansion as Product Engineer

800am-830am wait HR calling for report duty
830am-940am fill in a form and take photo, just a form take us 1hour plus
940am-1130am no orientation, straight report to manager, and get the smock, ESD shoe, and stationary from secretary, login a PC and start study some reading material
1130am-1215pm learn how to write a weekly report
1215pm-115pm lunch break
115pm-2pm continue the weekly report and sembang
2pm-4pm continue read
4pm-430pm sembang
430pm-530pm test floor
530pm-6pm plan for dinner
6pm-730pm dinner
800pm reach home....

i am very familiar with the working place, environment but i found that i had forgot everything about testing, analyzing, reporting..... but today i start learn the new stuff which i nvr saw during my first 2 times as employee in my company.
so tired, especially waiting for calling and during fill in the form, the HR staff give us 20min to fill in the form and manacai he return after 1 hour.....


for those who interested to chat with me pls visit to
www.skype.com
and download the installer,
add me into ur contact
my skype ID: cheekwan1984
the only Instant Messenger that allow me to communicate with 'outer world'
no more msn, hotmail, youtube,