Saturday, December 15, 2007

部落格_My Second Advertisement @ Blog -- Digi

wow.. i got my second advertisement from Nuffnang....

************************************************************
Hi, Poh Chee Kwan,

Congratulations!
An advertiser has chosen to advertise on blogspot.
The advertisement details are as follows:

Campaign:
Digi Week 2 LB

Week(s):
1. 16 Dec 2007 to 22 Dec 2007


Ad Unit:
Leaderboard

Please do not remove the Ad Unit from your blog
during the period(s) of time above or you will
not be paid the full amount for the ad.

If you have a Skyscraper Ad Unit, please ensure
that it is placed high up in the sidebar or the
advertiser may choose to withdraw the ad.

Thank you.

************************************************************

i would like to thank for those giving me a support
and also who help me to promote and spread my blog to bigger network
keep on...!!