Thursday, March 13, 2008

My Dekstop..... i gonna miss u!!!

:(
huhuhu... this is my third time to send in my desktop to service center since 1 and a half year ago.

:(
huhuhu... previously are due to the hardisk corrupted and all my files is gone...
i miss my music
i miss my movie
i miss my photo
i miss my study notes :)

:(
now is because the power supply unit spoilt gua...
this morning when i was playing game. i heard a strange sound from CPU.
the fan is turning maybe faster or wat, but it making noise for around 2-3 minutes.

everything alright after the sound gone? yeah. that was what i thought...
unfortunately, when i try to turn on my desktop... haiz...
no response from the Indicator....
omg.. what is going on..
i did try to change the plug, socket everything but it still dont want to work... hor...
declared send in to garage!!!!

hmm... nowadays
the front deck of HP service center is not bad, they are polite, helpful....
ok, this might what customers deserved
but one of them is pretty looking... hehe
:)
no more
:(